Most bridal retailers are small businesses, run by one or two people, with few staff, doing everything from selling to buying and all the admin inbetween. Nobody can understand how much hard work goes into running a successful and respected bridal store, unless they have experienced it themselves. Little White Dress are with you. Think of us as your go-to, for anything you need. We offer short term contracts with long term solutions. Some of our services are for as little as 2-3 hours, but add long-term value to your business.
We offer a consultancy and agency service to existing businesses in the bridal-wear market, in complete confidence, including but not limited to;
- New brand/designers introductions and line-sheets supply.
- Secret shopper / appointment appraisals and reviews of staff
- First impressions analysis and review (visits and/or online)
- Brand management
- Social media management
- Content writing
- Bridal fittings / appointments assistance and management (for your brides who need a little extra attention)
- Current stock analysis & new stock selection (including travelling to your designer meetings when you need an extra voice)
- Temporary contractual work (limited availibility)
- Access to major sample sales (coming 2019)
- Advertising of upcoming trunk shows
For consultancy or agency enquiries, please email us in complete confidence
Thinking of starting a business?
We have developed a consultancy service for those who are seeking to start their own business as a bridal retailer or stylist. We will give you an invaluable insight into an incredibly rewarding industry. We will explain every aspect of the bridal industry, how it works, what you need, and how to go about it, and leave you with all the information you need before you decide to take the plunge. Please email us in complete confidence firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Recruitment & employment opportunities
If you have a desire to work within the bridal-wear industry as a consultant or stylist, whether it be on a permanent, temporary, or work experience basis, whether you have experience in the field or not, please email your CV and a covering letter in complete confidence to email@example.com. We will be working with a selection of retailers in Ireland to meet their ever-changing and growing staff requirements.